Transport Rules by Laura
- No smoking on public transport - including in the vaporetto stops.
- Wait in the designated space and allow the passengers to get off before you get on.
- If you are transporting large objects or bicycles, you must ask permission before getting on.
- Luggage should be stored in the space provided or away from the exits.
- Backpacks must be taken off and carried by hand.
There is 1 related link.
ACTV runs the public transport system in Venice and the surrounding area. The website contains interactive vaporetto timetables and downloadable bus timetables. There is also news on upcoming strikes and changes to routes due to regattas and other events.
Similar links in: Public Transport
Bookmark ItMore Details
Did you find this page useful?
Have a question or comment?
comments powered by